- Kevin Ruart won his welterweight fight in brutal fashion at the BRAVE CF event in South Africa on Saturday.
- Ruart hit his opponent, Ibrahim Mane, with a combination of punches so powerful he was knocked out on his feet.
- Mane’s body stiffened completely before falling awkwardly against the fence of the cage.
- Even though Mane was clearly unable to continue, Ruart hit him with three more punches.
- The referee then stepped in to wave the bout off. It was over.
- Watch the finishing move right here.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Kevin Ruart won his welterweight fight against Ibrahim Mane in brutal fashion at the BRAVE CF event in Durban, South Africa
After two competitive rounds in Saturday’s MMA bout, Ruart, a Swiss fighter, unleashed a combination of strikes so powerful, Mane was knocked out on his feet.
Mane’s body then stiffened in an instant and he awkwardly collapsed against the fence of the cage, before ending up in a heap on the canvas.
Though he was clearly in no fit state to continue, Ruart hit him with afters.
In the video below, Ruart, who was bleeding heavily from the nose and mouth, appears to mercilessy land three more punches while Mane lays helpless, beaten, on the floor.
The referee then stepped in to wave the bout off. It was over.
Watch Ruart’s knockout move below.
—قناة أبوظبي الرياضية (@ADSportsTV) December 7, 2019
BRAVE CF’s official Twitter account called it a “nasty, nasty KO.”
With the win, Ruart moves his record to eight wins against three losses. Mane, meanwhile, fell to seven wins against thee losses.