- Models Kendall Jenner and Hailey Baldwin appeared on the latest episode of “Carpool Karaoke: The Series.”
- The series was inspired by “The Late Late Show” host James Corden’s popular show segment and is available on Apple TV.
- Jenner and Baldwin chose to sing along to Cyrus’ hit 2009 song “Party in the USA” as Cyrus mouthed the words from outside the vehicle.
- The two stars belted out the words to the “classic” track, and the “Nothing Breaks Like a Heart” singer eventually got into the car to join them.
- Watch a snippet of the episode in the video below.
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.