All hands on deck! If your idea of a good time involves large bodies of water, but you prefer the comfort of your home when it comes to work, then you’re in luck.
West Marine, the boating and fishing supply retail chain, is looking for candidates to fill its remote customer service associate position.
This gig is 100% remote, and the paid training does not require leaving the house. The associate will be tasked with answering incoming phone calls from West Marine customers, resolving any questions or concerns.
Work schedules will be issued three weeks in advance for planning purposes. All necessary computer hardware (laptop, keyboard and mouse) will be provided by the company.
It’s unclear if West Marine is looking for one or multiple people for this job. Calls to clarify were not returned before posting.
If customer service is not for you, then we’ve got you covered. Check out our Jobs page on Facebook. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Remote Incoming Call Center Customer Service Associate at West Marine
Pay: Not specified
- Keeping an efficient contact rate
- Checking in with your assigned contact center lead
- Following the published work schedule
- Being willing to work outside regular availability
Applicants for this position must:
- Have advanced experience working with Windows-based computer platforms
- Have a home office
- Have a wired high-speed internet connection
- Have a dedicated phone line
- Have a second computer monitor
- Pass a computer skills and customer service aptitude test
Apply here for the remote incoming call center customer service associate position at West Marine.
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.
Great! Sign up for our newsletter to learn more ways to make extra money: