Looking for Entry-Level Jobs? Here’s One With Benefits
You finally got that college degree — or maybe you mostly got it.
But all the job listings ask for that elusive experience.
Get the resume fodder you need — plus a paycheck and benefits — while working from home full time as a technical customer support representative for ScheduleOnce.
For this entry-level role, the appointment-scheduling service is seeking those with at least some college completed, preferably in math, linguistics or one of the sciences.
You’ll also need to be able to communicate directions over the phone to customers with varying levels of technical expertise. Read: “OK, now hit the ‘escape’ key. It’s not there? Yes, sir, I guess it just says ‘esc.’”
Not the job for you? No worries, there are plenty of other gigs on our Facebook Jobs page. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Remote Technical Customer Support Representative at ScheduleOnce
Pay: $25,000 to $29,000 per year
- Answering customers’ calls and emails in a fast-paced, multitasking environment
- Learning new technical concepts quickly
Applicants for this position must have:
- Up to two years of customer support experience; SaaS (cloud-based software) experience is preferred
- Communication skills to provide technical solutions in a timely, professional manner
- Ability to recognize patterns quickly
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
Apply here for this work-from-home technical customer support representative job at ScheduleOnce.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. She’s still looking for that “backspace” key.
Great! Sign up for our newsletter to learn more ways to make extra money: